Electric Orthopaedic Beds
Our CVT medically certified beds are specially designed for people with disabilities and/or health concerns. Our patented Cycloidal Vibration Technology is a class above conventionally forms of vibration through its patented three-dimensional vibration generated by an electro-mechanical oscillator. This along with the elevation in the head and feet provide much needed positional relief which may alleviate pressure of vital organs of the body; improving circulation and recovery. Australian made, highly durable materials and thorough ergonomics are why so many of our clients have witnessed great results.
Superior Adjustable Bed Features
3 Pivot point bed frame
(Lower back, hips and knees)
Allowing unlimited positioning options for comfort and positional pain relief.
Steel bed frame construction
with fabric wrapped base
2mm Steel powdercoated black. Fabric base for modern look bed.
Whisper quiet 24v DC brushless motors.
infinite positioning control and gentle movement when adjusting. Removable castors/legs included.
Superior wireless bed remote
Our quality wireless bed remote lights up in the dark for ease of access. Featuring a slim contoured design and easy to understand functions.
1. Head Massage - Intensity up and down
2. Head & foot elevation - Press and hold to raise head and legs at the same time.
3. Leg elevation - Press and hold to raise Legs up.
4. Head elevation - Press and hold to raise head down.
5. Head & foot elevation - Press and hold to lower head and legs at the same time.
6. Leg elevation - Press and hold to raise Legs down.
7. Zero-G - Press and hold to raise head and legs to pre-set Zero G position.
8. Torch - Press and hold to turn on torch located on the top of the remote.
9. Flat - Press and hold to move heads and legs to pre-set flat position
10. Memory A & B - Press to automatically move into set position. Press any button to stop action. To set desired position push timer button for 3 seconds until control flashes then press memory a or b to set current position.
12. Time indicator - 3 lights at the top will indicate what time you are on for massage or heat. 10, 20 and 30 min setting.
13. Head Massage - Intensity up.
14. Timer button - Push repeatedly for 10, 20 and 30 mins timer setting. Push again to turn all massage off.
15. Leg Massage - Intensity up.
16. Head Massage - Intensity down. Push repeatedly to turn off.
17. Massage style - push to cycle through 3 different types of massage: continuous, pulse and wave.
18. Leg Massage - Intensity down. Push repeatedly to turn off.
Superior Bed Specifications
Our sales attest to the fact that our unique beds are as durable as they are attractive and supremely comfortable. Below you can view the various top-of-the-range models we offer and their individual features that are bound to match your needs. Remember, here at Superior Therapy, we value quality and will ensure that your product maintains its durability at all times.
King Single Bed
Long Double Bed
Dual Queen Bed
Dual King Bed
Dual Wide King Bed
Superior Bed Lifestyle Benefits
These products may benefit you and help you to live a better quality of life. You have made a wise decision. Sleep better all night and feel better all day. The diagrams (below) provide some insight into how our products work and the various supporting positions they provide.
Zero G position
May give you temporary relief from pressure points and lift pressure from the spine.
May give you temporary relief from tight joints, muscles and ligaments.
May give you temporary relief from circulation issues, restless legs and fluid retention.
May give you temporary relief from respiratory issues, hiatus and more.
May give temporary relief from pain and gives an overall feeling of weightlessness.
Superior Bed Health Benefits
Ordinary Bed - No Support
Leg swelling - Raise legs by 15-30 deg
Hiatus hernia & Gastric Reflux - raise head by 15-30 deg
Stress, aches and pains - raise legs and head by 15-30
The Semi Fowler Position - for the best's night sleep raised head and legs in line
Superior Bed - Full Body Support
Correct, well supported positioning during sleep can help you to sleep more naturally, breath more easily and improve the way you allow your body to relax and regenerate.
If you prefer to sleep flat our beds also come with cycloidal vibration technology to improve and relax your muscles while you sleep!